Thursday, February 24, 2011

Doctor

Shared e-mail with my doctor today.  I am glad to say he is on board with my plan and gave input.  So I will hope to be able to eat more foods right away, and then add suspicious foods slowly.  He also stressed that I need to write down everything.  Just connecting with him and having him on-board is a relief.

His recommendation is to start with the IBS elimination diet and cut out what I already know is a problem.

So far today, I ate only rice till this afternoon and have since had an egg scrambled without milk added or oil.  And I just got done eating a banana.  I feel pretty safe eating these foods.  I am still very hungry and need to figure out what to eat for dinner that is relatively safe.  I have a IBS cookbook I hope to find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment