Sunday, February 27, 2011

Too Many New Foods In One Day

Saturday Feb. 26

7:00-2 cups coffee, 2 T. real cream with Cinnamon flavor

8:30-Breakfast-3/4 Cup Oatmeal (NO MILK), 1 T. Real grade A Maple Syrup, 1 pat of butter

2:00-Banana

4:00-Late Lunch-2 eggs fried with Pam, 2 pats butter, 2 slices Sourdough bread toasted.

7:00-Light dinner-1 small baked potato, 1 cup lettuce, 1 1/2 T. finely diced raw onion, extra virgin olive oil a small drizzle, a splash of fresh lemon juice.

I really shouldn't have added so many new foods in one day.  I will try not to do that again.  But since it was mostly condiments in small doses, I thought rightly that I would be OK.

*BM-11:00pm-The most normal I have had in a year.  Definitely not normal for someone with a rectum, but for me, it was about the best I could hope for.  20 min. session, 3 trips, 1 urgent.

Not sure what food I will add today.  I don't want to go to the grocery store today, so I will try to find something I already have.  I think I need to add a vegetable.  But don't want to have canned, I have some asparagus in the fridge but it's getting pretty old so I will need to look at it.  From what I read on ibs diet, asparagus would be a good choice.

Yesterday, I was again diaper less and active.  I had little worry of an accident.  I am not looking forward to the time when I eat something that triggers issues, I got a feeling it will be in one of two categories, Meat and Dairy.  I really could live without chicken, pork or beef, but a life without cheese would be sad indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment