Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lettuce, potato, butter

Friday, February 25th

6:00-2 cups coffee
9:00-1 cup coffee with Flavored real cream probably tablespoon.
10:00- 1/2 banana
11:30-Lunch-Salmon(left over from last night) 4oz.  3/4 Cup rice, 1cup Lettuce
5:00-Dinner-1 egg fried with Pam, 1/2 Cup Lettuce, Medium Baked Potato, 1 Pat of real butter

*No BM

I am feeling so good.  My sores are healing, I have no pain, and hope this keeps up a while longer before I make a mistake and eat the wrong thing.  Today, I think I am going to try Oatmeal with a little maple syrup, no milk, for breakfast.  I really am not sure what my body will do but in my research, maple syrup tends to be ok in small doses, but who knows about the oatmeal.  I am really just wanting something hot and filling for breakfast.  So far, except for the creamer and flavored real cream, all else coincide with how I will be eating during March for the Real Food Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment