Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can't stop eating sweets

Well, as I posted on other blog site, my sweet tooth continues. Here is yesterdays list.

Breakfast
  • Life cereal
  • Milk
  • coffee and creamer
  • coffee and cream

Lunch

  • Tuna Sandwich
  • Homemade juice
  • Lemon cake

Snack

  • Banana bread

Dinner

  • 3oz chicken breast
  • stuffing
  • wine
  • lemon cake

Fiber-6.1 grams Calories-1455 Fat-27.55 grams

Health-I felt good all day. Had BM around 8:30 for about an hour or so. But woke up in middle of night feeling bloated. Probably either the wine (which is not on my diet) or too much sweets. I will forgo the wine but the sweets might be a challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I don't allow sweets in my house (except the ones I CAN turn down). I will eat them with abandon!

    ReplyDelete