Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Holy Chocolate Sundae Batman!

Monday April 19, 2010

Well I did really well today, that is until about 7:30 in the evening. I had a bad sweet tooth and made a Hot fudge sundae. This added over 400 calories and a lot of fat grams to my day. Oh well, here is the run down

Breakfast
  • coffee and creamer
  • life cereal
  • milk

Lunch

  • ham sandwich
  • Ch. chip cookies
  • Homemade apple.strawberry.carrot Juice

Dinner

  • Salmon Burger
  • Bun
  • Red potato without skin

Snack

  • Hot fudge sundae

Fiber-7.3g Calories-1536 Fat-55

Health-My stomach feels a bit bloated this morning(Tuesday) I had bm starting at 3:30 in the afternoon. Loose and urgent but not too bad. Lasted for about 3 hrs. I didn't have the sundae till afterwards so couldn't be the cause. The sundae is probably the cause of being bloated this morning though.

No comments:

Post a Comment