Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heavens To Merkatroid, Restaurants Are Out

Well today was my first restaurant meal since I started the low residue diet. I thought I made a good choice. I obviously did not. Oh my what a long afternoon and evening I have had. I went to lunch with my hubby to a Chinese restaurant we have been to many times. I knew I was not going to be able to have my regular fare that I usually have. Like chow mein or kung pow so I chose sweet and sour chicken (made sure I did not eat any pineapple) and white rice. Well about 2 or 3 hours later I knew it was a big mistake. I am not sure if it was the sauce or the breading on chicken but I will not be trying to eat any other food but food I have prepared, for quite a while. The cost is way too high.

Breakfast
  • coffee and creamer

I knew I was going out to lunch so I did not eat food which sometimes triggers bm's.

Lunch

  • Sweet and sour chicken
  • White rice

Fiber-3.0grams Calories-752 Fat-8.94grams (I had to estimate and am high in amts. if anything)

And that's it. I have been drinking water ever since and do not plan to eat anything until tomorrow. Well lesson learned. I am not ready to eat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment